Monday 17 January 2011

Kismet Tutorial

Ok, my second post using english (bad english ofcourse n_n)

today. i'll give little tutorial about kismet. this tutorial is based on video tutorial from 3D buzz.com. Actually i have already make video tutorial. but, it think.. it's little... to... large to upload.. :D. (i don't have fast ISP. My ISP s*cks). Ok then. But before i show you the link to my tutorial. i'll show you my progress about rektorat building in ITS. i'ts still not done yet (my lecturer ask me to make it bigger. aarrrgghh...). Ok then.. this is it... :D

Yosh... as you se... my roof top still to short. And i can't make ITS logo in 3D. (aarrgghh.. i'm still newbie in 3D modeling).

next progress i will show garden of ITS Surabaya. please, wish me luck.. :D

Oh, right.. here's the link to my kismet tutorial. Click here

(oh yeah, sory bout my bad english...)

"if possible, i'd like to not have sad feelings. but they'll come to me, won't they? in those times, it would be good, if only i could say "yeah, hello! my friend", with a smile" - goodbye days english translation

No comments: